1) Dust an eyeshadow (in the same color family as your hair) along your part to shade your scalp slightly, making your hair appear thicker.
2) Apply concealer is to draw a triangle with the base under your eye
3) Use 2 concealers when contouring and highlighting
4) Use tape to help you create the perfect winged eyeliner
5) DIY Quick and Simple Brush Cleaning Routine
6) Use power before applying mascara for thick lashes
7) Follow this diagram below to apply contour like a celebrity
8) Learn how to shape your eyebrows!
9) Make this amazing DIY eyelash serum to get the lashes you always wanted
10) Bake your face
11) Use a jade roller for natural glowing skin!
12) Figure out what is the cause of your acne
Featured Image Photo via Vita Sidorkina’s